Advertisements

THESE ARE A FEW OF MY FAVOURITE THINGS

  The rainy season is here,and i feel like an in love again.Am not sure what it is about the rain,and being overcast that makes colors more visible unlike the sun we just came from...Being me,I'll have my purple boots out,am wearing them today...with a purple top i got last year,and jeggings from my local supplier.


....the purple boots are my favourite item in my boot collection,plus a new pair of black ankle boots i got from South Africa courtesy of Big Budgets.

One thing I've learnt this weekend,is life is short,enjoy it.Treat yourself,your family, friends,loved ones well...
     Here are some of my fav things in life,thinking of them makes me smile,am working on getting them.


 DKNY cashmere mist perfume that is driving me insane!!!!
 Two finger rings with different color tops
 Military jacket in cream,i love..so much to do with you.The puffed shoulders are a great hit


Saw this faux fur boots in amiclubwear.com. very chic!!!

Enjoy life,take a vacation,see the world,enjoy the little pleasures.They make life what it is.

xoxo
Cynthia

2 comments:

Stylifiq said...

You can get military jackets in kenya.
cool blog. check mine out

cynthia said...

if i can get a similar one,am done for...factory 55 have new military jackets from Alcott,to die for!!!!1

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | ewa network review