Advertisements

DIY, PIMP YOUR HEADBAND

I know i haven't updated my blog but there is a good reason for it,burn out.Yes,i got one of those so i decided to go off the charts over the weekend.But now am back,and with a DIY

1.One simple headband and one simple scarf

 2.Aline the scarf into two equals
 3.Take on one side,make a simple knot,and start twisting the around the Alice band.do this until you're done with the whole band.when you reach the end,also make a simple knot.
 4.The final band... i made this at home,when i was thinking of how to get my yellow and blue outfight together..those two marry so well...
 I happen to be arty and crafty,despite this being my first DIY

 xoxo,
Cynthia

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | ewa network review