Advertisements

FASHION CRAZE

Yesterday my folks took me out for lunch at the Village Market,and as always women will be women...We found ourselves,my mother and i; walking into clothes and jewelry stores checking out the latest things.I got my fashion taste from my mother,she has impeccable taste,with a bit of British influence.
 The one thing that caught my eye was a wrap watch that was in one of the stores,and as i was going through my Harper's Bazaar May 2011 edition,there it was another wrap watch by Pandora.




 Wrap watches have become quite a popular accessory for both the casual and official look.You will find wrap and double wrap watches in different colors,makes,accessorized differently,and if i may add,according to your taste.
Here are just a few of them
 For the elegant ladies,
teal straps,i think this is my new color



watch by guess

watch by La mer
For the casual look,

charmed straps

watch by burberry

studded

watch by juicy couture
chunky
watch by la mer

Animal print straps by la mer

If you have or eventually buy one of there watches,don't hesitate to share it on the blog's facebook page...

Regards to one Mike Mondo, check his blog www.mikemondo.blogspot.com.

from me,and my little fashion craze,have a great week ahead...


Love,
Cynthia Mwangi

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | ewa network review