Advertisements

IT’S NOT IN THE WEIGHT ,ITS HOW YOU WEAR IT

I woke up this morning and after my shower I really thought to myself, what am I going to wear this Friday, I mean there are the days you just want to burn all your clothes and shop for new ones.


   Anyway I am a plus size and we find ourselves looking for what to wear for what occasion a little to often. Needless to say our size is rather sensitive,especially with feeling self conscious about it . 
  So to save you some of this awkward moments in the morning,here are tips on Do’s and Don’ts and  for various occasions and on various wears.These photos should give you a hint.

When I shop I ensure I go with a friend who will give me an honest opinion. I know you can put on something that's a size smaller and feel great,HOWEVER Note that if clothes are too small or too large they make one look bigger. The clothes do not have to cost you an arm and a leg. just look for what suites you and is within your budget. As you can imagine I have a full bust, so I try to find the right low cut neckline to show it off.
Let’s talk dresses

 A dress with straps or sleeves or V-neck is gorgeous to support and show off that cleavage,it should hug the body just enough to show the curves,nothing tight that will even restrict your movement in any way. PS:  the undergarment should not show at any moment .

Length is important. If the tops or bottoms are too long, you look sloppy, and swallowed in (not attractive) 
Now to patterns, please avoid stripes especially the horizontal ones. One looks broader than they are.
I think this would be a fabulous selection……don’t you reckon?







You may ask what if a woman is somewhat chunky but has fabulous legs(I give myself 9/10 on this, I mean the legs).She can go for a simple black dress with a short hem and some stiletto heels and voila,you can get out there and not feel so chunky at all. If she has awesome flawless skin then an open back dress would be just right.
 She has some fabulous legs and they have to show, as gorgeous as they are…….




 
Check these dresses for the flawless skin types…….........
 



 
   I am not done dressing all the fabulous plus size women out there…until we meet .I still have a lot to say, we have not  touched formal dressing,shorts,jackets,skirts. This will be fabulous,I look forward to all your queries.


by Mwende Ruth.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | ewa network review