Advertisements

HAKI YETU...LOL

 When Lion, raccoons, wolves, giraffes, monkeys, zebras came to me complaining of being left out of the blog,had to to something..that is a jungle right there!!! So I've been looking for these pieces for a while,almost thought I'd never find them again..until now.Just got home,amnesia checks in,so working on the blog seems better than anything..
Back to the rioting animals from my neighborhood forest, they have been ignored thanks to the zebras and cheetahs being on everything,including my cover..yeah one side is zebra the other is cheetah...don't even ask.
 Here are some of the prints,

Prada monkeys











Its Thursday, have a ball as we prepare for Easter.Have an awesome day,Bless you for keeping it Fashionguide.Do let me know what you think about the blog on fashionguidekenya@gmail.com 

xoxo,
Cynthia



 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | ewa network review