Advertisements

MODEL PROFILE : BRENDA WANGECI

     Social media is by far the fastest way to meet people, and that's how I met Brenda.She has an amazing eye for fashion. Her pro pictures caught my attention (plus an LV bag she had that my friend Jiji has been going crazy over)



Religion: I am spiritual, meditate a lot.
Status: In a relationship with a considerate, funny   and compassionate man.
Mantra: Fashion is art, the body a canvas.
Favorite quotes: Stars are there to be reached. I see no sky, so i have no limits.
Fitness regime: I run and swim.

 Here's an interview I did with her :

FGK :Who's Brenda Wangeci?

 B.W : Am frustrated lawyer who is married to Law ( and struggling to break free) but has an intense and passionate love affair with fashion. I feel alive with fashion. When i am not working as a Legal Associate, I'm working as a fashion model and Image Consultant cum Personal Shopper in Dubai and Europe. I am a certified Image consultant/ personal shopper by AICI (Association of Image Consultants International).



F.G.K :Tell me more about the Image consultancy company.

B.W : I'm in the process of registering my Image consultant company in Dubai, UAE (the heart of glamor and glitz) and among the services we will be offering include but are not limited to: Personal grooming, image consultancy, wardrobe and color analysis, fashion styling, personal shopping to corporates and individuals just to name but a few. I'm a currently working as a freelance personal shopper.
  My clients range from college students, corporate professionals, house wives, media personalities, politicians and royal families in the UAE. Contrary to the popular belief that to be fashionable you must spend loads of money, i can stretch a budget and shop from a flea market to high end fashion streets, it all depends on the needs of my clients. I pride myself in boosting my clients confidence through their image.
 


F.G.K : I know you were working on a fashion line for a while,who's that going so far?

B.W : I'm still working on my fashion line which is African contemporary. I am competing to get a place to feature my talent on Dubai fashion week, October 2012. I'm excited. Its the first time I'm working on my own cloth line. This is a line for women of all shapes, all sizes and shades. All women are beautiful and they deserve to fee that way.
I have modeled for some big names in the fashion industry and my experience as a model, and a lawyer in the corporate circles have made me versatile, keen to the needs of all my clients.


That's Brenda for you.A humble girl from Kirinyaga,Kenya living her dream in UAE .We at Fgk wish you even more success :)

xoxo
Cynthia Mwangi





1 comments:

www.estojaya.biz said...

good posting about MODEL PROFILE : BRENDA WANGECI

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | ewa network review