Advertisements

SNEAKER SCAVENGER HUNT

   I've never been a big fan of sneaker fashion. Especially after they became a huge hit in the city.Everyone had a pair,in every colour. The sight of fake supras made me nauseous, and i wasn't the only one who got that much affected by them. That of course was until I saw one of my favourite Bloggers and models rocking a pair of really cool sneakers ; she has somehow managed to change my mind. Let it go on record, Cynthia is officially looking for sneakers. (I have a feeling I'll only wear them for a roadshow sometime this year)


http://www.snowblackblog.com/2012/05/may-day.html
 pictures courtesy of Natasha's blog.

 What am looking for now,are a great pair in purple, maybe pink so i can be a little girlie :) or green.






 supra pictures courtesy of Google images.

So who's with me on the sneaker hunt?


1 comments:

Lewis Clark said...

The fashion of sneaker shoes never gets old. Sneakers are preferred by all age groups in all times. These are very comfortable and look very trendy/cool. I hope you find good sneakers soon.

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | ewa network review