Advertisements

THE LAST RESORT Vogue nippon Jan 2011

Today we do something different,been around looking for the best retro fashion and vogue Nippon Jan 2011 has done the resort retro..here are some of the photos,i love the simplicity that comes with them..a 70's kind of feel.I totally feel like i know what my mother would have worn.

  The swim suits are great,accessories make everything stand out..


 The jumpsuit made my day.am still looking for my own





the top is amazing...
  I love the accessories..

Have a retro day,think I'll go out and look for something like this...feel free to comment..

cheers,
Fashionguide kenya

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | ewa network review