Advertisements

YES, YES.... ITS TRUE I CONFESS

As i was going though my magazine i couldn't ignore the fact that i have a little black dress party coming up...nothing Gothic,just a group of ladies doing a little catching up in black,with wine glasses to make a toast every time someone says something we find helpful...
 so here's what i picked up from my mag...





and the rest is me trying to figure out which of this do i tell my designer to make for me.
 

 The halter dress is an amazing piece especially if you're bustier is an A-C cup...add a wonder bra and off u go with an amazing cleavage
Who can say no to a bow dress that cute?
Am in love with this dress,its tight at the hips but loose from the waistline upwards,creating the illusion of it being a top..

  Sequin is detail that has crossed over into 2011 trends its also has frill that's a double  for you




The bustier of this dress is what sells,you may want to leave your neck bare so you don't look a little too crowded



This is just something I'd love to own one of these days...

SECRET'S OUT
Thing is,i don't own a little black dress,(yes please don't stone me yet,no interventions ) but i do have three little purple dressed.(that does count,purple is the new black)  plus I adore purple,in most of its shades.I find myself buying without putting much thought into it...

So my new project :  find my little black dress to love and to cherish,till...well...lets not go there for now....
ACCESSORIES
Depending on what you like,gold or silver..they both work well with black..

























As for the shoes,lets just say have fun...sometimes trust your instincts,they know better than you do,I'd testify to that!!!





Have a good one,
Cynthia mwangi

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | ewa network review