Advertisements

HIJAB FASHION

A while back I got this brilliant idea about doing a piece on Islam fashion.but thanks to the workload I had,it took a little longer than expected...however,here I am.
   Hijab fashion.Back in college, my friend Amina always had a really fascinating hijab on her.Different colors,designs and she had(actually she still has) such great taste that my friends ended up buying some of the scarves.
   Now that am in Uni,Aisha Mohammed from Mombasani has such impeccable taste.Her Hijabs are one of a kind. From two-sided, to belt like hijabs that come with a buckle..So today I search for hijab fashion and the results are amazing, .so I'll show you...

Hijabs come in plain colors,note the detail..butterflies on the side










 












They come in floral,be it parts of a flower,the bud,the stem or just....(yeah I know floral kinda covered that huh...)












Geometrical shapes,the black and white is quite pretty























My favourite ones start with this knit piece right here..for the cold season we are headed into



 









And of course multi-colored.Or using two separate scarves to achieve the same results...







But this one has to be by far my most absolute favourite
 
 Yes yes I quite understand no one can wear this but the art in it,the feathers,and I think there are bettles on her face are absolutely magnificent do you agree?


Do keep a look out for more hijab, 'buibui'  fashion right here..
xoxo,
Cynthia Mwangi

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | ewa network review