Advertisements

AFRICA BURSTING WITH COLORS!!!

Lately I've been working on some station re-branding that I cant get time to do an article.However,my facebook page Cynthia Mwangi gives fashion tips everyday that way you stay in the loop even if I don't blog as often.
  Now that i have some free time on my hands,I went in search of African couture designs with vibrant fabrics, what i found gets me all tingly inside!!
The name is Vlisco...They have the most outstanding designs..Nana,Sylvia, Jackie we should do something very soon..there's a wedding coming up in November lets get to work!!!!

 Today I'll share with you their May 2010 collection Sparkling Grace

  a new collection is launched every quarter, featuring a specific theme in which international trends in a variety of areas are translated into distinctive Vlisco designs.

 The designs coordinate the rhythm of movement. Clear graphic lines give a feeling of the beat while numerous floral designs make up the melody, blossoming into a range of vibrant fabrics.
'Sparkling Grace' pays homage to elegance and femininity, magnifying both your inner and outer beauty. So take the stage and shine like a star.


 


Have a blessed day guys
Cheers,
Cynthia Mwangi

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | ewa network review