Advertisements

NAIROBI FASHION MARKET OFF THE RUNWAY

Last weekend was Nairobi Fashion Market. I was not able to attend on Saturday but on Sunday I made my way to Impala grounds. The place was packed, great music,food fashion,drinks,great bargains,all things awesome!!!
 Last time I gave you a full review into the fashion show, but this time I decided to shoe the fashionable of the ladies and gentlemen that came to the grounds.
 Enjoy...
Miss Zarah rocking a vintage multicolored top
Am a lover of purple,this was too much to resist
sanabora stand

The lady was at the African Woman magazine stand
I loved the saddle back bags...they go with everything
great creativity
Frankie...loved the armbands
blogger closed 49

More purple..the romper paired with flats
loved the shorts.she's a designer..mmhh i should totally get her to get me one..
great jewellery
Jibril and Marcel
blackbird jeans represented well
more men finally showed up

Loved the shoes
 the pants were unique
My fav bag from mynx...am going to get this bag very soon
The brooch caught my eye...i don't like cats but this one,me liked
Getting my close-up for the K24 show and what i wore..told you purple
O.P.I nail polish. I've been dying to get my hands on it.it has great shatter effects on nail polish
love the effect? me too...if you want them hala at Muthoni of the make up lounge

Have an awesome weekend.

Lots of love,
Cynthia Mwangi

4 comments:

kabuthu said...

yeey go me with my creativity :)

Vanesa said...

Nice blog! Thanks for letting us know what happens on your part of the world.
It's fascinating :)

Vanesa
The-Bel (Fashion Blog, Clothing Online)

Unknown said...

You are truely amazing i would luv to be able to feature you on my blog for a whole week ,i love your work!The clothing is amazing well done to you please check out http://fashionsmodernsoul.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Love your blog,good stuff.Amazing outfits,i love them.Check out other awesome designs at our fashion books at http://www.booksfromus.co.ke

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | ewa network review