Advertisements

THREE THINGS, EVERLY BROTHERS, GREEN AND VOGUE

...When I want you in my arms
When I want you and all your charms
Whenever I want you, all I have to do is
Drea-ea-ea-ea-eam, dream, dream, dream

That's me going down memory lane thanks to one Chris Okinda,a presenter at Hot 96.He does the drive show from 3pm-7pm .My favorite part of his show starts at 6pm-7pm The Show Wind. 




 
Moving on,yesterday I bumped into July 2007 Vogue edition. and I love the colors in it.Hot pinks, whites, lime greens. And talking of green,Here's something that inspired me to wear green..
 
And Here is me with my green.I still love doing green and yellow...My all time favorite
 Everyone say hi to Tim...(everyone : Hi Tim) we work together.He has such great taste in fashion,I had to have a pic with him.Soon I'll be doing a feature on "what Tim wore"  to highlight some of the simple yet outstanding outfits men can pull without going wrong...


Have an awesome day everyone.
Cheers,
Cynthia Mwangi
















t

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | ewa network review