Advertisements

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR  ME!!!!

                                    HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!!!!
 
Today is my birthday !!!! woohoooo!!! Actually yesterday was my officially birthday but I've always celebrated it today  12TH December with the rest of Kenya, on Jamhuri Day special.

For the past 1 yr and 6 months I've been sharing with you my fashion ideologies, closet wish lists,colleges wear, (TIM ADEKA say hi )  play list included...its been a great year for me.
Its also been a year that for the first time I have featuring in the Dailies starting with the fashion bloggers' interview in the business Daily, In pulse for the bloggers wear and I cant forget THE BAD when I got caught by the 'would be fashion police'  at Alliance Francaise during the African Fashion Fair (I love that scarf  and jacket by the way )

  The change from :ol skul :
 To the C.E.O fashionguidekenya  :
No birthday is complete without a wish list and here is mine!!! wink wink at y'all 

The 2011 Gucci gold belt featured below..

Christian Louboutin bedazzled heels

 I'd like to say a big thank you to all of you,I wouldn't have made it this far had you not come on board my fashion journey with your comments,criticism and encouragements.


Am not sure I can name all of you but Danson pasi thank you very much, Brian Okutoyi, am speechless on this one...Momoh  girl you know how to work colours!! Athur Wanyoike its been a journey, Sylvia Mutua babez I awe you a whole lot!!!! George Wahome I know you check my blog out thank you. Kenneth Macharia the website is nothing without ur input (oh you didn't know I had one?now you know) Judy Kimeu thank you for being the funnest person,Henry Githaiga my dear no one beats you when it comes to living fashion...The list is endless.




Love you!!!
Cynthia Mwangi,
fashionguidekenya

3 comments:

Stylifiq said...

Happy belated birthday,
The change from ol' skool to miss CEO... cool.
Keep up the good work

fashion guide kenya said...

thank you girl!!! All Its a blessing i tell you.Counting my blessings everyday for mercies like these...Thank you for being part of fashion guide dear.The support is felt.

elsiejude said...

and for being a talented photographer eeeh u forgot btw the C.E.O fashionguide kenya rocks!!!!!!!

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | ewa network review