Advertisements

PRETTY GIRL ROCK IN FLATS

 This morning I woke up doing the Pretty girl rock. Knowing the lyrics makes it even more fun cz I danced as I went to work :

 But moving on,
I live for heels, actually most women do.We remember our first heel, and the heels we plan on buying anything from 2-6 inches!!! But in the same breathe we swear on flat/doll shoes. Personal style always complements comfort. You want to dash from the stage to class, around the office, running errands. These babies save us a lot of time and cab money too.Whatever look you are gunning for,there is a flat shoe that works just right. This doesn't make the flat shoe an alternative to the heels,it only makes us know that we really do not need those extra inches all the time after all, unless you are 5'' like me and sometimes want to feel a wee bit taller.
The new fad in town...despite me not liking them

Now these babies I want.The structure of the shoes is to die for.I want several pairs bt its hard finding a perfect one like this


Yet another fad.Lace doll shoes have become pretty popular

We all love pretty doll shoes in different colors,I have four so far

This polka dot babies make everything so much better don't they?

A red pair is pretty essential in your shoe collection.

Tribal is the new thing,go go tribal flats!!!

color blocked flats add that needed edge to an outfit

Animal print flats,I have a pair,hoping to get another one

This i added for color...solid colors work great on shoes.They put that final touch on your outfit.Makes you stand out.
Where to get a pair of nice flats :

1.Mr.price
2.Jamia mall
3.Elegant stalls

Please feel free to add any other store I might have forgotten.


Have a fab day,
xoxo
Cynthia Mwangi



3 comments:

Wambui Kinyua said...

Now thats more like it.. Thanks for the pointer. :-)

fashion guide kenya said...

oohh you are welcome Wambui. Let me know what else you'd like to have featured :) I appreciate the feedback.

John Petter said...

Thanks for the post.
Moom Organic Hair Removal

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | ewa network review