Advertisements

WE ARE OBSESSED

1. These heels are making runs in my head so much am dizzy already.If i got them right now,Id do my honorary walk with a pretty cute,short green or cream dress.

2. This chunky piece is beyond anything I've seen so far...Designer Melanie Lynn Macy's  jewelry accessories in their Winter Collection of jewelry accessories for 2008.

 Have a fab weekend,
Am off work now...Plan to rock my shades of green maxi dress to church tomorrow.Hope I can take a picture for you..

Cheers,
Cynthia Mwangi


3 comments:

Stylifiq said...

The heels are gorgeous. Love em!!

cynthia said...

you can say that again!!1 Since i 'shared' them on facebook I cant stop thinking about them

Shaun Magical said...

This blog is a blessing in disguise for me. My dressing sense has improved tremendously after following this blog. These heels are to die for. I am so buying these for my friend's wedding.

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | ewa network review